It is with pleasure that we invite all members in good standing to the 2022 Sail Canada Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The AGM will be held on Friday, October 21, 2022 at 6:00pm ADT (GMT-3). The AGM will be a hybrid meeting – stakeholders can join in person in Halifax, NS at the Westin Nova Scotian or virtually via Zoom Webinar. Voting at the AGM will be conducted electronically with ElectionBuddy. Virtual meeting access will be sent directly to all members in good standing, by email, by October 17, 2022.
Please take notice of the following purposes of the meeting that represent the draft agenda:
- To receive and to approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of members held on October 22, 2021.
- To receive the Report of the Nominating Committee and to elect members to the Board of Directors
- To receive the Annual Report
- To receive the reports from the Provincial Sailing Associations
- To receive the Report of the Audit Committee, to consider the audited financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2022; and to appoint the AssociationÛªs auditors for the year ending April 30, 2023.
Consistent with Sail Canada Bylaw Section 3; Sail Canada members in good standing have the right to vote by proxy.åÊ For a proxy to be valid, the completed 2022 Proxy Form must be received in the Sail Canada office by mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (613-545-3045) no later than October 14th, 2022.
Documents and other supporting information related to the notice of meeting are available by clicking on the related hyperlinks.
Click here for more information about the 2022 Sail Canada AGM.
Notice sent: September 30, 2022