>>>>> FIND A CLUB / SCHOOL! <<<<<
Find the perfect program for you:
Looking to get out on the water with nothing but the power of the wind?
Sometimes all you need is a ride down the water and enjoy the thrill of a powerboat.
For those seeking the lifetime skill of sailing on larger boats.
- Introductory program for all ages and abilities. These single and double-handed boats will allow you to learn the basics of sailing, all while training you for success.
- Develop your skills & build your experience
- Windsurfing is a surface water sport that combines elements of surfing and sailing.
- Learn to develop skills on a board
- Establish basic racing and freestyle skills
KEELBOAT & CRUISING
- Learn to live and enjoy life aboard
- Feel confident setting out for day sails and overnight cruises
- Develop basic and intermediate sailing skills
- For persons with a disability
- Establish basic sailing skills & build your experience
Sometimes all we need is a ride down the water and enjoy the thrill of a powerboat. While safety is always a priority we offer you the ability to get your Pleasure Craft Operator Card all while teaching you the basic skills and regulations of waterways.
Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC)
- Transport Canada’s requirement for all boaters
- Find out how to get your card through Sail Canada
- If you’ve lost your card, we can replace it!
- Learn how to safely operate a powerboat
- Develop basic powerboating skills; inboard and outboard motors
- Learn how to safely operate a power vessel
- Basic Coastal Navigation
- Intermediate Coastal Navigation
- Advanced Navigation
- Celestial Navigation