2021 Notice of Annual General Meeting
September 29, 2021
It is with pleasure that we invite all members in good standing to the 2021 Sail Canada Annual General Meeting (AGM).
The AGM will be held virtually on Friday, October 22, 2021 at 5:00pm EDT. Virtual meeting access will be provided to all members in good standing.
Please take notice of the following purposes of the meeting that represent the draft agenda:
- To receive and to approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of members held on October 16, 2020.
- To receive the Report of the Nominating Committee and to elect members to the Board of Directors
- To receive the Annual Report
- To receive the reports from the Provincial Sailing Associations
- To receive the Report of the Audit Committee, to consider the audited financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2021; and to appoint the Association’s auditors for the year ending April 30, 2022.
Consistent with Sail Canada Bylaw Section 3; Sail Canada members in good standing have the right to vote by proxy. For a proxy to be valid, the completed 2021 Proxy Form must be received in the Sail Canada office by mail, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (613-545-3045) no later than October 15th, 2021.
Documents and other supporting information related to the notice of meeting are available by clicking on the related hyperlinks.
Notice sent: September 29, 2021