Join the Sail Canada Team!
March 9, 2021
Sail Canada is recruiting an Accounting Administrator who is energetic, well organized and enthusiastic about the sport of Sailing. This position will support the vision, mission, values and strategic plan of Sail Canada.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, and working in coordination with a team of professionals in the Kingston, Ontario office, the primary responsibilities of the position include:
- HR / Employee Benefits Administration
- Customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a diverse workload, prioritize tasks and work both independently and collaboratively
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Sense of humour and positive attitude
- Proven relationship management skills
- Results orientated & self-driven
- Experience with committees, specifically related to the Finance and Audit Committees
Qualifications: This position requires that
- The incumbent must have a knowledge and understanding of Financial and Management Accounting for a small business organization as demonstrated by the completion of at least two levels of formal courses leading to an accounting designation (CGA, CMA, CA or equivalent).
- The incumbent must have a knowledge and understanding of the SAIL CANADA financial policies and procedures
- Detailed knowledge of Sage Accounting computer based accounting system.
Type of position: Full Time Contract (Maternity Leave Coverage)
Salary Range: Commensurate upon qualifications & experience
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
Starting Date: April 6, 2021
Contact Information: Genevieve Manning, Director of Operations; email@example.com
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is supported by funding from Sport Canada.