Sail Canada AGM & Leader Summit
The 2018 Sail Canada Annual General Meeting and Leader Summit will take place at the Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown; 1110 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 1R2, October 17 - 20, 2018.
Sail Canada Board of Directors, Staff, Provincial Sailing Associations, Committees, Coaches and Partner Representatives will gather in Vancouver October 17, 18,19 and 20 to establish projects and working plans for 2019 and beyond, based on the confirmed organizational priorities, as outlined in the Strategic Plan.
All Sail Canada members and interested parties are invited to join us for the
2018 Sail Canada Annual General Meeting and Information Session
at 1700h PDT Friday, October 19, 2018
• Arrive & pick up your Sail Canada cap & goodies
• Mingle with fellow sailors from near & far
• Register for the Sail Canada AGM
• What’s New & What’s Next - Sail Canada’s annual update on National Team & Olympic Development, Sail Canada Programming, Championships, Coach & Official Training, Clubs & Sailing Schools & More
• Sail Canada Annual General Meeting
• Skippers Plan Debrief Reception - join us for some nibbles & refreshments following the AGM.
Click here to stay update to date on all the details and AGM related supporting documents, inlcuing the Audited Financial Statements, Audit Committee Report, proxy and more!
*Official Notice of Meeting and all supporting information will be emailed to all members in good standing, in accordance with Sail Canada Bylaws.
October 18-20, 2018; West
October 17-19, 2019; Central
October 22-24, 2020; East