Notice of Meeting
It is with pleasure that we invite all members in good standing to the
2018 Sail Canada Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The AGM will be held at the Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown, 1110 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 1R on Friday, October 19, 2018 at 5:30pm. AGM registration commences at 5:00pm on the 19th.
Please take notice of the following purposes of the meeting that represent the draft agenda:
1. To receive and to approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of members held on October 20, 2017 in Toronto, ON.
3. To receive the report of the Board of Directors
4. To receive the Operational report
5. To receive the reports from the Provincial Sailing Associations
7. To receive the Report of the Audit Committee, to consider the audited financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2018; and to appoint the Association’s auditors for the year ending April 30, 2019.
Consistent with Sail Canada Bylaw Section 3., Sail Canada members in good standing have the right to vote by proxy. For a proxy to be valid, the completed 2018 Proxy Form must be received in the Sail Canada office by mail or fax no later than October 12th, 2018, or submitted in person at the AGM registration desk on October 19, 2018.
Documents and other supporting information related to the notice of meeting are available by clicking on the related hyperlinks.