2019 Sail Canada AGM & Leader Summit
October 17, 2019--October 19, 2019
The 2019 AGM will take place on Friday, October 18th at the Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville/Downtown, 999 St-Urbain - Montréal, QC H2Z 0B4.
Registration will open soon!
Onsite AGM check-in and registration starts at 1700h EDT Friday, October 18, 2019
• Arrive & pick up your Sail Canada goodies
• Mingle with fellow sailors from near & far
• Check-in and Register for the Sail Canada AGM
• What’s New & What’s Next - Sail Canada’s annual update on National Team & Olympic Development, Sail Canada Programming, Championships, Coach & Official Training, Clubs & Sailing Schools & More
• Sail Canada Annual General Meeting
• Skippers' Plan Debrief Reception - join us for some appetizers & refreshments following the AGM.
*Annual General Meeting Agenda
*Consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended April 30, 2019.
*Announcement of candidates for election to the Board of Directors
*2019 Sail Canada Proxy Form
The Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville/Downtown will host the 2019 Sail Canada AGM & Leader meetings. The Holiday Inn Montréal Centre-Ville/Downtown is located at 999 St-Urbain - Montréal, QC H2Z 0B4.
Sail Canada AGM & Leader Summit attendees can avail of a reduced accommodation rate of $199.00 per night for single or double occupancy. Reservations can be made at the following link; TBA or by calling 1-888-878-9888; the Hotel agrees to hold the full block of guestrooms until September 15th, 2019.
October 22-24, 2020; East