Sail Canada 2018 AGM & Leader Summit
October 18, 2018--October 20, 2018
The 2018 AGM will take place on Friday, October 19th at the Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown, 1110 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 1R2.
- Registration is free!
- Online registrants will receive a great deal from Helly Hansen – Sail Canada’s Official Apparel Partner!
- All attendees of Sail Canada’s AGM will receive their own Sail Canada Cap, some swag from our partners, and invitation to the annual Skipper’s Plan ‘Debrief’ Reception!
Onsite AGM check-in and registration starts at 1700h PDT Friday, October 19, 2018
• Arrive & pick up your Sail Canada cap & goodies
• Mingle with fellow sailors from near & far
• Check-in and Register for the Sail Canada AGM
• What’s New & What’s Next - Sail Canada’s annual update on National Team & Olympic Development, Sail Canada Programming, Championships, Coach & Official Training, Clubs & Sailing Schools & More
• Sail Canada Annual General Meeting
• Skippers' Plan Debrief Reception - join us for some appetizers & refreshments following the AGM.
*Report of the Audit Committee
*Consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended April 30, 2018.
*Announcement of candidates for election to the Board of Directors
*2018 Sail Canada Proxy Form
The Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown will host the 2018 Sail Canada AGM & Leader meetings. The Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown is located at 1110 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 1R2.
Sail Canada AGM & Leader Summit attendees can avail of a reduced accommodation rate of $159.00 per night for single or double occupancy. Reservations can be made at the following link; Holiday Inn & Suites Vancouver Downtown or by calling 1-800-663-9151; the group name is Sail Canada and the reservation code to be used when booking your accommodation is SAI.
October 18-20, 2018; West
October 17-19, 2019; Central
October 22-24, 2020; East