Courses and Seminars Calendar
October 22-24 2021
|Friday October 22nd 8:30am – 4:30 pm
Saturday October 23rd 8:30am – 4:30pm
Sunday October 24th 8:30am – 1:00pm
|2021 Advanced Race Management Seminar
The 2021 Sail Canada Advanced Race Management Seminar is planned to take place in Halifax, NS, October 22-24 2021. The seminar is a prerequisite requirement for candidates applying for Regional and National Race Officer Certification. In addition to the seminar content, which is updated continuously, a key component of the seminar is the interchange of ideas between race officers from different regions, with varying experiences.
Candidates interested in taking part in the seminar are asked to register in advance. A minimum number of candidates is needed to deliver the seminar.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Login to your Sail Canada profile before you click the registration link. If you don’t have a profile, please create on first (how to create a profile)
- Follow the link to register
- You will receive an email that confirms your registration with the Zoom link.
- You will receive a second email, once Sail Canada confirms your registration, with the Zoom link again.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any issues.
How to create a profile?
Please don’t create a profile if you can’t remember your password, it makes duplicate profiles and your information will not be on one central profile. If you do not receive an email for a forgotten password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and be patient while we get back to you with your login information.
- Go to sailing.ca and click login at the top right.
- Click locate profile
- Leave the search fields blank, and click search
- Click create a profile.
- To register for the event, follow the steps above.