CYA Job Postings
Click here to submit your employment opportunity to the CYA Job Posting webpage. Job postings are to be emailed in a word document and should include the position start date.
Baie d’Urfé Yacht Club de Voile de Baie d’Urfé, West Island Montréal - Hiring Junior Squadron CANSail 1-4 Instructors
Baie d’Urfé Yacht Club de Voile de Baie d’Urfé, West Island Montréal
Montréal , Alberta
Ted Fillery - Junior Squadron Director
Start Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Applications are invited for CANSail 1-4 level instructors and Coaches-in-Training (CIT) for our 9 week summer session 2013 reporting to our Head Instructor . See:
for program details.
We offered Opti, White sail I-III in Squad 13s and CL14s and Bronze IV-V in Club 420s and Laser IIs to approx 200 student sailors in summer 2012.
· CANSail 1-4 Instructor Course Completion (either “Trained” or “Certified”) – Instructors.
· Current First Aid, CPR, Boat Rescue & PCOC – Instructors & CITs.
· VHF license desirable.
· Candidates with prior teaching experience at the various levels will be favored.
· Positive role-model and leadership qualities.
· Excellent communication skills and teamwork – bilingual an advantage.
· Ability to collaborate on shared goals with instructors and managers.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and certification.
Forward application with cover-letter, résumé and 2 references by email to:
bdyc-juniortraining@ bdyc.com or
Canada Post to:
Ted Fillery, 1000 rue Amherst #301, Montréal, H2L 3K5 QC
Deadline Jan 31st. Invitation to interviews will be emailed Feb 18.