BMO AIR MILES MasterCard
2000 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles.
That’s 2 tickets!2
Apply for a BMO® Sail Canada AIR MILES®† MasterCard®* by February 4, 2015 and earn 1,000 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles after your first card purchase and 1,000 more when you spend $1,000 in the first three months.*That’s enough for 2 short haul flights! 3† Plus, every time you use your card to make a purchase, a payment is made to Sail Canada from BMO Bank of Montreal to support Canada’s national sailing teams, at no additional cost to you.
The BMO Sail Canada AIR MILES MasterCard gets you:
- BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection1
- Exclusive 25% discount when you redeem for any AIR MILES flight worldwide, with no blackout periods.2
- More ways to collect AIR MILES reward miles: 1 reward mile for every $15 in purchases every time and everywhere you use your card.3
- 19.9% interest rate, $99 annual fee.4
*1,000 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles offer is limited to new BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard accounts and will be applied to your Collector Account within forty-five (45) days after your first card purchase. Additional 1,000 Bonus reward miles will be awarded when you spend $1,000 in net card purchases in the first three (3) months from the date your account is opened (less refunds and excluding cash advances, cash-like transactions and balance transfers) and will be applied to your Collector Account within sixty ( 60) days after the statement date of your qualifying purchases. Applications must be received between May 1, 2014, and February 4, 2015. Limit of one Bonus offer per Collector Account. If you cancel your card within ninety (90) days of opening your account, the Bonus reward miles will be cancelled. Existing BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard customers or those who cancel their card between May 1, 2014, and February 4, 2015, and subsequently apply for a new BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard, are not eligible for this offer. This offer is time limited and may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
† A short haul flight is a return flight with origin and destination within the same province and having a departure date during low season of Jan. 8 – Feb. 28; Apr. 1 - May 31; Sept. 16 - Dec. 15 (excluding NWT, Yukon and Nunavut). All Rewards offered are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program, are subject to change and may be withdrawn without notice. Some restrictions apply. Quantities may be limited. To redeem for Travel Rewards, you must have accumulated sufficient AIR MILES reward miles your Dream Balance. Collectors must pay taxes, fuel surcharges and other applicable charges and fees on air travel Rewards. See www.airmiles.ca for complete details.
- Important details, including additional limitations and exclusions of BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection are contained in the booklet that will follow under separate cover with your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard. Insurance benefits provided by Allianz Global Risks US Insurance Company (Canadian Branch) and Chubb Insurance Company of Canada.
- If you have the BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard, when you redeem AIR MILES reward miles for a flight or AIR MILES® My Planet™ Reward you will receive a 25% discount from the number of AIR MILES reward miles you would ordinarily require. This benefit does not apply to Cash + Miles™ Rewards. For flight redemptions: There are no blackout periods. This benefit does not apply to the cash portion of the flight redemption (such as fuel surcharges, airport improvement fees and booking fees) or to the flight component of package vacations and cruises. This benefit cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Award of AIR MILES reward miles is made for purchases charged to your account (less refunds) and is subject to the Terms and Conditions of your BMO MasterCard Cardholder Agreement. The number of reward miles will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. Fractions of reward miles will not be awarded.
- Ongoing interest rates, interest-free grace period, annual fees and all other applicable fees are subject to change. See your branch, call the Customer Contact Center at 1-800-263-2263, or visit bmo.com/mastercard for current rates.
4. ®Registered trade-marks of Bank of Montreal.
®*Registered trade-mark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
TM†/®†Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Bank of Montreal.